Wyoming Republicans voted over the weekend to kick out and no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a Republican in their State GOP.
• The Resolution, which doesn’t strip her of any power since the People voted her.
• The resolution’s vote tally was 31-29 by the Wyoming Central Committee.
• Roughly nine GOP local parties passed via a vote to no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a Republican.
• Dr. Joseph McGinley, of the Natrona County GOP state committeeman, said in a statement. “It seemed like there was fatigue on the issue, which was nice to see.”
• Jeremy Adler, a Cheney spokesperson, said in a statement – It’s laughable to suggest Liz is anything but a committed conservative Republican,” and went on to say “She is bound by her oath to the Constitution. Sadly, a portion of the Wyoming GOP leadership has abandoned that fundamental principle, and instead allowed themselves to be held hostage to the lies of a dangerous and irrational man.”
• This is a long time coming since she has done many things and cast many votes that did not align with her constituents that she swore an Oath to, and now the voters are speaking loudly and clearly.
• Liz had a falling out with her Party in Wyoming for criticizing Donald Trump while he was still in office.
• She also Voted to impeach Trump, not once but twice.
• She also blamed Trump for January 6th and is the Vice Chairwoman of the commission investigating the incident.