Fox News Host Tucker Carlson slammed Senator Ted Cruz for calling the capitol Riot on January 6th a ‘violent terrorist attack.’
• Tucker mocked the idea that the storming of the capital was an insurrection
• The Fox News Host went after Ted Cruz, saying that the Senator uses Merrick Garlands talking points when discussing January 6th.
• Carlson said – ‘Now let’s be honest, Everyone who’s conservative appreciates Ted Cruz. You may not like him. But you’ve gotta appreciate him. He’s legitimately smart. He’s one of the more articulate people to serve in the Congress, maybe the most articulate.’
• Carlson went on to say, ‘He (Cruz) doesn’t use a single word by accident. Every word Ted Cruz uses is used intentionally. He’s a lawyer.’
• Tucker says he wants to know what Cruz is using his words very carefully when speaking about January 6th
• Carlson also claimed that Merrick Garland had prepared the ‘talking points’ that Senator Cruz used.
• Tucker also criticized the Republican Party. Calling it worthless and calling on Ted Cruz to reassure the American people that what the Fox News Host suspects is false.