President Trump spoke to Fox and Friends, where he tore into Biden in a wide-ranging interview suggesting that Biden and his administration are knowingly destroying the country.
• Trump was asked about Peter Doocy’s question; he asked Jen Psaki about Biden’s comments over COVID deaths under Trump compared to Biden.
• Trump speaks about the supply chain crisis created by Biden
• Trump later slammed Biden for his foreign policy decisions regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal, China, and the rising cost of gasoline.
• Trump also spoke about the Chinese winter Olympics.
• As the world awaits, if Trump is running in 2024, the former president’s super PAC announced it would be hosting its largest fundraiser to date on December 2nd.
Trump Interview on Fox and Friends
READ TODAY’S HEADLINES