Trump has thrown his support behind a conservative running for reelection in Texas’ 11th Congressional District.
• President Trump has officially endorsed Texas Representative August Pfluger for reelection.
• Pfluger said in a statement, “I’m honored to have his endorsement again, to keep fighting for what we need in District 11, exactly what he did; for our energy security, for agriculture, for a strong border security. Thank you Mr. President for fighting, not just for Texans, but for all Americans.”
• Pflugar represents Texas’ 11 congressional districts, an era that serves part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
• Rep. August Pfluger is a decorated veteran of the U.S. Air Force; Col. Pfluger logged more than 300 hours of combat against ISIS and served in the Pentagon and NATO command.
• Pflugar has worked with Trump in the past; being a member of his national security staff, he advised Trump on foreign and domestic threats to national security threats.
• Pflugar released a tweet to give his constituents the exciting news after meeting with the former President…
🚨 Just met with President Trump. He has endorsed me for reelection in 2022! 🚨 pic.twitter.com/DuiES5G9w0
— August Pfluger (@AugustPfluger) November 10, 2021
• Plugar says that he promises to stand up to socialists and liberal elites in Washington and to make sure he defends conservative values of family, faith, freedom, and the constitution.