Trump is NOT happy with the former prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, and he let him know in the only way he knows, the Trump way!
• Trump and Netanyahu were the closest allies during Trump’s tenure at the White House, but not anymore.
• Trump, in a statement, said, “I haven’t spoken to him since,” Trump said of the former Israeli prime minister. “F**k him.”
• During a book interview for Axios titled “Trump’s Peace: The Abraham Accords and the Reshaping of the Middle East.”
Trump said that the final straw for him was when Netanyahu congratulated Biden for his election victory, while Trump questioned the results.
• Trump said in an excerpt – “The first person that congratulated Biden was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. … Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake.”
— Donald Trump
• Trump claims that Melania showed him the video of Bibi congratulating Biden; Trump said in a statement: “He was very early — like, earlier than most. I haven’t spoken to him since. F**k him.”
• Now that Netanyahu is trying to regain his seat of Prime Minister, one of his most prolific assurances was having political allies with American politicians and vital political players.
• Now that Trump has called him out, he sees an uphill battle since Trump is popular in Israel.
• Netanyahu is also on trial for corruption.