As the Delta Variant of the Coronavirus continues to ravage the country, Pfizer is dancing all the way to the bank. Pfizer is set to report a PROFIT of $36 Billion this year as part of their cut for the Vaccine they co-created with BioNTech up from the original $33.5 billion estimates.
• During an Earnings conference call, CEO Albert Bourla said the Vaccine brought in a staggering $14 billion in revenue to the company in October, bringing their overall total to $24 Billion, with November and December still left to continue making a profit.
• The company also said on the call that they expect another $30 Billion in 2022, hinting the Coronavirus might be here next year.
• Pfizer’s profits might double the expected numbers as they are set to seek FDA approval for a Vaccine for 2 to 4-year-olds after their Vaccine has already been approved for children over five.
• Pfizer in 2021 produced 2.6 Billion vaccine doses which 80% went to other countries, and this year it’s on the way to producing a total of 3 Billion by the end of December.
• Pfizer said they are on track to produce 4 billion doses in 2022 but already have contracts with countries for 1.4 billion doses in the first quarter of the year.