For the second time this week, Trump has been praising Vaccines and boosters; over the weekend at a speaking tour stop in Texas, Trump announced that he had received the booster, to which the crowd erupted into boing him as he told them to stop.
• Trump now says he won’t be too critical of Biden since he praised the former President’s vaccine rollout called Operation Warp Speed.
• Trump said in an interview that it was tough to be too critical of Biden after the President complimented the Former President’s vaccine rollout.
• Trump said that it’s tough to be too critical of him since he thanked the former President’s administration for the vaccine.
• Trump is now taking FULL responsibility for the vaccine and the way it was distributed.
• Biden Praised the former administration and scientists for fast-tracking the rollout of vaccines.
• Trump spoke to Fox News on Biden comments complimenting him on the vaccine rollout.
• Biden said earlier Tuesday during a speech from the White House. “Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America is one of the first countries to get the vaccine,” He went on to say, “Thanks to my administration, the hard work of Americans, we let — our rollout made America among the world leaders in getting shots in arms.”
• Trump later in the day told a Fox News host that he was very appreciative of Biden’s comments and acknowledged that it is now going to be challenging to criticize him after that praise.
• Trump said, “It is a little tough to be overly critical now because he just thanked us for the vaccine and thanked me for what I did,” Trump went on to say, “You know, that’s a first — so it is very tough for me to be overly critical now.”
‘• Trump also said that he was surprised Biden praised the Trump Administration for fast-tracking the COVID 19 vaccine and its rollout.
• Trump said: “I think he did something very good. You know, it has to be a process of healing in this country, and that will help a lot.”
• The former President is urging his supporters to get the COVID-19 and booster shots but reiterated that he’s opposed to vaccine mandates.
• Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were vaccinated when they left the White House, and Trump got the booster once the FDA approved it for seniors over 65.