A Texas couple is facing multiple felonies after allegedly abusing three children by locking them with Zip Ties in Kitchen cabinets for days at a time.
• The hideous incident happened in San Antonio, Texas.
• New reports state that Jesus Martinez (30) and Valerie Diaz (34) are being accused of abuse and endangerment of 3 children.
• Diaz is the biological mother, and Martinez was her boyfriend.
• Diaz claims she would put the children in the kitchen cabinet when they misbehaved, but Martinez would lock them in using screws and zip ties.
• Diaz called the police on Martinez back in December, stating that the children had been locked in the cabinet for days.
• Both Martinez and Diaz were arrested for questioning
• Diaz accused Martinez of beating the children with a belt and an open hand.
• The children told child services that they would often soil themselves when locked in the cabinets as the doors were bolted shut or tied.
• Martinez is facing three counts of felony child endangerment and three counts of unlawful restraint.
• Diaz will be facing child endangerment charges.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE NEWS / POLITICAL SCOOPS