The corrupt Secret Service improperly redacted hundreds of pages from travel logs related to Hunter Biden’s overseas Travel.
• These travel logs included trips to Russia. China and Middle Eastern countries.
• Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin sent a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray asking for justic=fication of those redactions.
• The senators said in the letter: The agency “hid names and other information contained in email conversations regarding Hunter Biden without any proper legal justification.”
• The Senators demanded that documents of those trips be turned over at their request.
• Senators are specifically looking into a Paris trip Hunter Biden took that is suspected of having had a detour in Kazakhstan in May or June of 2014.
• In a shocking report by the Washington Examiner last year, Hunter Biden ditched his Secret Service detail to go and hammer out a deal on behalf of Burisma (Ukrainian Energy company) on Kazakhstan.
• At the time, Hunter Biden planned to meet with then prime minister Karim Massimov, who has now been arrested for treason.
• In 2020, Hunter Biden disclosed that he was under investigation for possible tax fraud, reportedly involving his business dealings with Burisma in China and other foreign countries like Kazakhstan.
• THE LETTER