The Biden Administration is giving serious thought to evacuating the Ukrainian President from Kyiv to Lviv if the Russians invade his country.
• White house sources state that the Biden administration sees as Ukrainian leader as “increasingly vulnerable.”
• The latest tension comes as Putin recognized as independent two breakaway territories in eastern Ukraine.
• US intelligence also stated that it has “credible information” that Russian forces have identified Ukrainians “to be killed or sent to camps” in the event of an invasion
• As of right now, there are over 190K Russian troops at the border with Ukraine.
• The Biden administration has warned for weeks that an attack on Ukraine could be imminent.
President Biden spoke today with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine to reaffirm the commitment of the United States to Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 21, 2022
THIS IS A BREAKING REPORT
FOR ALL THE LATEST HEADLINES ON UKRAINE, RUSSIA, PUTIN and BIDEN CLICK BELOW…