John Bolton, President Trump’s former National Security Advisor, and Bush’s former UN Ambassador, House was raided by the Secret Service Police.
• In the early Wednesday morning of the 26 of January, two white SUVs belonging to the Secret Service Police were seen parked across the street from Bolton’s house.
• John Bolton lives in a Maryland suburb of Washington DC.
• On Thursday afternoon, more police vehicles were seen as secrete service agents left the residence loaded black bags into their vehicles.
• It is unknown why the secrete service was at Boltons residence.
• The secrete service only guards the President and his family but can also be sent to protect others by Executive order. Another way the Secrete Service protects is by a “national special security event.”
• It is unknown why the Secret Service was there, why it was protecting the residence, and what materials they took possession of at the moment.
• The Secret Service said in a statement, “In order to maintain operational security, the Secret Service does not discuss protective operations or protectees.”