On Tuesday, Chinese and Russian Defense Chiefs signs a roadmap design for closer military cooperation between the two nations, all behind Biden’s Back.
• The Defense Minister of China is Wei Fenghe, and of Russia is Sergei Shoigu.
• During a Conference call, the Defense Ministers of Russia and China expressed shared interest in ramping up strategic military exercises and patrols by their respective countries to counter American Presence, according to Russian Defense ministers.
• Russian Defense Minister Shoigu said in a statement “China and Russia have been strategic partners for many years,” He went on to say. “Today, in conditions of increasing geopolitical turbulence and growing conflict potential in various parts of the world, the development of our interaction is especially relevant.”
• Chinese Defense minister Fenghe warned about increasing U.S. activity near the Russian border, saying 30 encounters happened over the past month.
• Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fenghe noted a rise in U.S. Military flights over the Okhotsk sea, allegedly where Americans reached strategic points to launch cruise missiles. The minister claimed it was a threat to both the Chinese and Russians.
• Chinese Defense Minister praised Russia for successfully countering what they call U.S. pressure and military threats.