A CDC Panel will hold an emergency meeting on June 18th over reports of rare heart inflammation cases after getting doses of the Coronavirus Vaccine.
• New reports state that new cases of Myocarditis are affecting teens and adolescents who have received the shot
• 475 cases of Myocarditis and pericarditis in people younger than 30 years old
• The condition is severe, but those that had effects from the vaccine have since recovered.
• New preliminary reports state that the condition was more severe in patients aged 16-24
• CDC safety officials are trying to do damage control for Fauci and others, and state that most cases could possibly have nothing to do with the vaccine.
• According to CDC data, more than 166 million doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine have been administered and 127 million doses of Moderna’s.
READ THE FULL STORY BELOW!