Project Veritas has been raided as the FBI seeks information on how the Investigative new company acquired Biden’s Daughters private diary.
• Project Veritas is known for uncovering damaging information from world leaders to private corporations to news agencies. Still, this time they got too close to the world’s most powerful man, The President.
• The FBI has conducted raids on key people tied to the investigative new agency Project Veritas as a part of the probe to see how the network got ahold of Ashley Biden’s private diary.
• The DOJ conducted two searches yesterday afternoon in New York, according to sources.
• In early October, Ms. Biden reported multiple items stolen, including her diary.
• The news agency later published dozens of its handwritten pages on their website.
PROJECT VERITAS RESPONDS
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.