The Pentagon has not a single religious exemption to the Vaccine mandates initiated by Biden.
• US service members have made 12K requests to be exempt due to religious reasons
• The Pentagon has not reviewed or granted a single one.
• Due to orders by Biden, all service members must be vaccinated.
• Deadlines for the vaccine have passed, many service members are in danger of getting booted unless their exemption is approved.
• According to DATA released to reporters – 1,746 soldiers, 2,751 sailors, 4,756 airmen, and 3,144 Marines have explicitly asked for religious exemptions. Noe has received an answer.
• The ARMY has relieved six active-duty leaders (including two battalion commanders) and issued 2767 written warnings.
• The Marine Corp discharged 103 Marines.
• The Airforce discharged 27 out of 5,000 Airmen and Guardians who are refusing to get the vaccine
• Around 40,000 active duty service members violate Biden’s order to get vaccinated, which equates to around 3% of the total active-duty force of 1.3 million soldiers.