The Pentagon is planning to permit two Military Judges to hold cases at the military base in Cuba starting in Mid 2023
• The Pentagon is building a new courtroom that is to be used for war crime trials at Guantanamo Bay.
• The courtroom will be used by two military Judges starting in Mid- 2023
• The chamber reportedly will cost the American taxpayer over $4 Million.
• The Courtroom will be completely closed to the public and reporters are set to also be barred!
• The public will be banned from seeing the proceedings in person but will be able to see a delayed video broadcast from another building.
• The new chamber will be designed to hold low-profile cases compared to the existing chamber that hosts trials for Terrorists like those facing prosecution for plotting the 9/11 terrorist attack.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY; CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES