The US economy is in bad shape from the supply chain bottlenecks to the high prices of oils, but for a President like Biden to not get Americans back to work, it’s a recipe for disaster.
• Nonfarm payroll came in at a measly 210,000 in November, one of the worst numbers, followed by September of 2021.
• The unemployment rate is now at 4.2%, a drop of 0.4% after the disappointing numbers added more Americans to the job force.
• professional and business service saw the most significant gains as Hospitality and leisure saw almost no gains. Retail lost jobs in November.
• The Dow Jones had estimated 573,000 jobs would be created in November, but Biden, a failure, wasn’t able to reach the number.
• Leisure and Hospitality, which includes bars, restaurants, hotels, and similar businesses, saw a gain of just 23,000
• Sectors showing the most significant gains in November included professional and business services (90,000), transportation and warehousing (50,000), and construction (31,000).