Nexmax has sent a memo acquired by Mediate which states that all employees must be vaccinated by January 4th deadline.
• Newsmax has decided to implement a Vaccine mandate on all of their employees
• Weekly testing will be required for all personnel that refuses to get the vaccine
• The network says that they are just complying with Biden’s news Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) rules.
• The Biden Administration published the new rule on Thursday, setting the deadline for January 4th for all businesses with 100 employees or more (in total, not per establishment)
• The Newsmax email says – “To ensure that we are in compliance, we require that all vaccinated employees submit a copy of their vaccination card.”
• Newsmax recently banned their reporter from appearing on the air after she said unfavorable things about the vaccine on Twitter, as reported by Golden State Times
• Republican AG’s have already sued the Biden Administration for this overreach, calling it unconstitutional.
• As of right now, it is unknown how the hosts and employees of Newsmax will react since many see vaccine mandate as the wrong thing to implement.