Six hundred illegal aliens are heading north as they plan to cross into the United States as they believe that Biden will accept them with open arms.
• The hundred of immigrants set off in a caravan on Saturday from the Honduran city of San Pedro Sula
• Immigrants from the caravan include Nicaragua, Honduras, and Cuba aliens.
• They plan to cross the Guatemalan border by Saturday evening, where a second smaller group is set to join the caravan and would probably swell to around 1 thousand aliens.
• The immigrants hope that Guatemala and Mexico give them safe passage.
• Some of the Migrants have already reached the border, but many couldn’t cross because Guatemala is charging them $50 for a PCR COVID test.
• Guatemala said migrants would not cross legally without a COVID test.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES