Democratic Coalition, a Anti-Trump Super PAC Wants Press Secretary Sarah Sanders FIRED. They have filed an Ethics Complaint for essentially calling for ESPN to Fire Host Jemele Hill.
- WHAT HAPPENED: Jemele Hill Recently called President Donald Trump A “white Supremacist” in a Tweet.
- SARAH SANDERS: during a White House press briefing Wednesday, Huckabee Sanders said Hill’s criticism of the president was a “fireable offense by ESPN.”
- COALITION CHAIRMAN: Jon Cooper Said in a Statement- “When Sarah Huckabee Sanders called for Jemele Hill to be fired by ESPN, she crossed the line and put herself in dubious legal territory,”
- FEDERAL LAW:States that certain government employees — including any executive branch employee — are prohibited from influencing the employment decisions or practices of a private entity or company “solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation.”
Breaking the law is punishable by a fine or up to 15 years in prison, or both.
- CONCLUSION: Press Secretary Sarah Sanders Emphasized Time and Time Again that she is in fact not demanding Hill be FIRED but what she did was a fireable offense according to ESPN own Rules and past history.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, SHARE THIS REPORT 10,000 TIMES!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO US ON YOUTUBE AND SHARE THIS REPORT