Marjorie Taylor Greene says Kevin McCarthy doesn’t have the full support of the GOP to become Speaker of the House if the Republicans take back the House in 2022.
• On Matt Gaetz’s podcast, Marjorie Taylor Greene said that Kevin McCarthy doesn’t have full support to be the Speaker.
• Greene said in the episode of the “Firebrand with Matt Gaetz” podcast- “We know that Kevin McCarthy has a problem in our conference. He doesn’t have the full support to be Speaker,”
• She went on to say, “He doesn’t have the votes that are there because there’s many of us that are very unhappy about the failure to hold Republicans accountable, while conservatives like me, Paul Gosar, and many others constantly take the abuse by the Democrats. The American people aren’t going to have it,”
• Greene also reminded everyone that he aided Democrats in stripping all of her committees’ assignments when Democrats went after her for her previous comments.
• McCarthy later claimed that when the Republicans take over the House, Marjorie Taylor Greene and other Republicans will have their committee assignments restored.
• McCarthy said in a statement, “They’ll have committees” He went on to say, “They may have other committee assignments. They may have better committee assignments.”
• The FULL Podcast with MTG –