Joe Rogan has officially caved and was forced to Apologize to Spotify, the company he partnered up with to host his viral podcast.
• Musicians Neil Young and Joni Mitchell recently boycotted the service for continuing to host “The Joe Rogan Experience,”
• The two liberal musicians claim that Rogan has been spreading COVID misinformation by inviting medical professionals who go against the CDC’s talking points.
• Joe Rogan said on Sunday: “I want to thank Spotify for being so supportive during this time, and I’m very sorry that this is happening to them and that they’re taking so much heat from it,”
• Rogan also apologized to the radical liberal musicians who were boycotting Spotify.
• In a 10-minute apology video, he said the following…
View this post on Instagram
• Rogan said he is open to changes to the show, such as booking more mainstream CDC-approved experts after having controversial ones and doing more research on specific topics.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.