Press Secretary and Biden’s Closest Aide Jen Psaki has been diagnosed with COVID 19.
• After Psaki’s diagnosis, the White House has been sent into a panic as she is the aide with the President 24/7 during foreign trips.
• Psaki is Fully vaccinated and boostered but still got the virus. Since she is young with no pre-existing conditions, she is expected to recover.
• Biden is also fully vaccinated and boostered, but being 78 years old, he is at the extreme risk of passing if he contracts the virus.
• As the White House medical team shields Biden, everyone who interacts with him will have to be tested before and must wear a mask and keep 6 feet distance.
• Jen Psaki must quarantine for ten days and test negative to return to work.
• others in Biden’s orbit that have breakthrough contraction of COVID include Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas and State Department spokesman Ned Price.