Former Trump Aide and now CEO of Gettr Jason Miller has agreed to work with the Jan. 6 Committee investigating Trump.
• After Striking a deal with the Committee investigating Jan. 6, Jason miller’s deposition date has been postponed awaiting a new date and time.
• Miller was set to appear before the House select committee on Friday.
• Miller was one of the six people subpoenaed by the Committee last month.
• The others subpoenaed include – Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien, Trump campaign assistant Angela McCallum, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and conservative lawyer John Eastman.
• This development came a day after Ali Alexander, an organizer for the “Stop the Steal” rally, appeared for his deposition in front of the Jan. 6 committee on Thursday.
• As Alexander finished his deposition, he was served with a civil lawsuit.
Jan 6th organizer Ali Alexander was just served with a civil lawsuit. pic.twitter.com/yQQBVz7aPb
— Zachary Petrizzo (@ZTPetrizzo) December 9, 2021
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES