As liberals and Artists turn on Spotify for hosting Joe Rogans wildly popular podcast, the ‘Joe Rogan experience.’ Rumble, the video website that is called YouTubes alternative, is now offering Rogan $100 Million to move the podcast exclusively to them!
• Social media platform Rumble has offered $100 million to bring Rogan’s podcast over to their platform.
• Rumble CEO Chris Pavolvski wrote in an open letter that he stands with Joe Rogan in the middle of ongoing controversy. Joe Rogan has been accused of saying the N-word multiple times over the last decade on his podcast.
• Joe Rogan is also accused of pushing COVID-19 misinformation by inviting non-CDC-approved scientists and doctors onto his show.
• Pavlovski said in his letter, “We stand with you, your guests, and your legion of fans in desire for real conversation.”
• Pavlovski went on to say, “So we’d like to offer you 100 million reasons to make the world a better place. How about you bring all your shows to Rumble, both old and new, with no censorship, for 100 million bucks over four years?” he added. “This is our chance to save the world. And yes, this is totally legit.”
• Over the weekend, after being accused of saying the N-word multiple times over the span of 11 years, Rogan apologized for the racist remarks in a video on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Spotify CEO Daniel Ek said Rogan’s comments were “hurtful” but argued that silencing people was not the proper response, instead promising to invest in a greater diversity of voices on the platform.