Russian President Putin and the President of Turkey spoke on Thursday evening where the Russian President outlined his condition for a cease-fire with Ukraine.
In the call, a Turkish official that listened to the call spoke to the BBC, where he outlined the demands.
1) Russia is calling for Ukraine to undergo a disarmament process to dissolve threats against Russia.
2) Putin wants legal protections for the Russian language in Ukraine.
3) Russia also desires the denazification of Ukraine.
4) Putin wants face-to-face negotiations with Zelensky.
5) Putin wants the Donbas region to be recognized by Ukraine as a free state.
The White House is yet to comment on the condition brought forth by Putin.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES