The mother of Hunter Biden’s 3-year-old daughter spoke to a federal grand jury last week on Hunters’ criminal investigation.
• Lunden Roberts,30, reportedly met the grand jury for several hours last Tuesday, February 8, 2022.
• The meeting was in Wilmington Delaware
• Roberts and Hunters’ daughter, Navy Joan, was born in August 2018 due to an affair.
• Roberts, a former Stripper, sued Hunter over child support which was settled in March of 2020.
• In December of 2021, Hunter Biden said he was being investigated over his “tax affairs.”
• Hunter Biden said at the time: “I take this matter very seriously, but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,”
• The federal probe on his taxes is just one of Hunter’s problems.
• In October 2020, the New York Post revealed a hard drive holding contents of Biden’s emails detailing his controversial overseas business dealings, as well as explicit photos and videos.
• Also, in 2021, AG Garland was pressed to appoint a special counsel to investigate the sales of Biden’s art, some selling in the neighborhood of 500K
• What Hunter Biden’s stripper baby mama was asked has not been disclosed, or the reason and nature of the meeting has not been released.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY. CHECK BACK SOON