Former trump Press Secretary and Communications Director Stephanie Grisham will cooperate with the January 6th commission, according to new reports.
• Grisham was the Press Secretary for Trump in April of 2020 and ended being the chief of Staff for the First lady when the riot at the capitol happened.
• Democrats believe she could have crucial intel on the events inside the white house on January 6th.
• According to new reports, Grisham received an invitation from the January 6th committee after she had an in-depth candid phone call with Rep. Raskin about what was happening inside the White House on January 6th, including a conversation with Trump himself.
• Grisham started her tenure with Trump as a Press aide during the 2016 Presidential Election.
• Grisham was also one of the first Trump administration officials to quit over the January 6th riots.
• She later stated that it was a mistake to serve under Trump.
• She states that Trump’s White House was riddled with “casual Dishonesty.”
• Grisham claims that Melania Trump refused to tweet, “peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness and violence.”