Elon Musk, the world’s richest man but not only that, a master troll, took to Twitter to take a swipe at the radical leftist Senator Bernie Sanders over Billionaires paying Taxes.
• On Twitter on Sunday, Bernie Sanders again accused Billionaires of not paying their fair share of taxes.
• Radical Sanders Tweet
• Elon Musk, the man, the Legend also responded on Twitter Sunday with the following
• Elon Must, as of November 12th, has already sold a total of $6.9 Billion in Tesla stock
• Elon also had this to say to Sanders on Twitter
• The back and forth between Musk and Sanders come in heels of Democrats wanting to hike taxes on the Ultra-Rich.
• Senate Democrats spearheaded by the radical wing unveiled a proposal to tax billionaires stocks and other tradable assets to “help” finance Biden’s disastrous and wasteful social spending package and threatened to close a loophole that has allowed people to defer capital gains taxes indefinitely.
• Before selling his stock, Musk did a poll to see if his followers would like him to sell 10%, but first, it must be endorsed by the people, said Musk, to which 57.9% of voters told him to sell.
• Democrats have little to no support for raising taxes on the rich, so instead, they are going after the weaker middle class.