As runaway inflation gets more out of control, the fed signals that interest rates will rise earlier than expected and that the dollar will lose its value.
• The dollar has dropped to the lowest level against the Euro since November of 2021
• Consumer prices surged 7% in December alone, the highest in 40 years.
• Producer prices rose 9%, the most significant annual jump since 2010 when first calculated.
• The dollar faltering is the first sign that investors are losing faith in the American economy which can worsen if Inflation isn’t remedied
• New report on Golden State Times states that Inflation is last in Biden’s priority list.
• Crude prices are heading to over $100, and natural gas prices are rising.
• The price for commodities is set to explode since everything is traded and bought in dollars
• Price for Energy, agriculture, oil, and metals, to name a few, will rise as a result of a faltering US dollar.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES