NPR, known for being radically left-wing, not to mention funded in part by the American taxpayer, published a false report last week stating that Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts enacted a mask mandate for all justices leading to a dispute between Justices’ Sotomayor and Neil Gorsuch.
• Justice Neil Gorsuch chose not to wear a mask at oral arguments for Biden’s mandate case where the Supremes struck down his unlawful Vaccine mandate for businesses.
• According to NPR, Sotomayor, who has diabetes and could get seriously ill from COVID, got into an argument with Gorsuch for not wearing a mask and decided to do the oral arguments from her office via teleconference.
• Also, according to NPR, Chief Justice Roberts requested that all junior justices wear a mask to all oral arguments and conferences.
• Justice Roberts denies those allegations, and Justice Sotomayor also denies that Gorsuch is not the reason she is doing her job remotely.
• Sources at the Supreme Court states that there is no evidence of any new rules that justices must wear masks to arguments.
• All the Justices, including Gorsuch, are vaccinated, Boosted, and tested for COVID before they meet and begin arguments and conference.
• Now people are calling for NPR to be defended.
• During Trump’s tenure at the White House, he sought for NPR to be defunded something he almost accomplished if it wasn’t for multiple lawsuits.
• Who Funds NPR and PBS?
MORE INFO –
That NPR report that Justice Neil Gorsuch refused to wear a mask at the request of Justice Sonia Sotomayor? It may be fake news.
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) January 18, 2022