On Thursday, Trump filed a civil lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and the Democrat National Convention or the DNC and a dozen others alleging that they co-conspired to undermine his 2016 campaign and administration with accusations of Russian collusion.
• The 108-page lawsuit states: “Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty,”
• The complaint also stated: “The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme — falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement, and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources — are so outrageous, subversive and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison.”
• The lawsuit was filed in the US district court of the southern district of Florida.
• Trump is looking for more than $24 Million in damages and millions more in loss of present and future business due to lies perpetrated by Clinton and her cronies.
• His lawsuit states that Clinton and coconspirators participated in far-reaching conspiracy theories that resulted in Media frenzy and other investigations into his alleged ties with the Russian Government.
• Trump is Accusing Hillary and her coconspirators under the RICO act.
• Text of the lawsuit
Alexa, show me how a lawyer could get sanctioned under Rule 11…https://t.co/OpqReB8Dox
— Andrew Feinberg (@AndrewFeinberg) March 24, 2022
THIS IS A DEVELOPING REPORT CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES