WHAT WE KNOW:
Tiger Woods was hospitalized following a bad single-car accident in L.A. County on Tuesday morning — with officials requiring the jaws of life to free him from the vehicle.
WHERE AND WHEN:
• On February 23, 2021, at approximately 7:12 AM
• “The vehicle was traveling northbound on Hawthorne Boulevard, at Blackhorse Road in Los Angeles, when it crashed. The vehicle sustained major damage.”
• “The driver and sole occupant was identified as PGA golfer, Eldrick ‘Tiger’ Woods,” officials confirmed.
• Tiger Woods in surgery with ‘multiple leg injuries’ after rolling his car in Los Angeles: Paramedics use ‘jaws of life’ to free him from ‘serious’ wreck
• An L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. source tells TMZ Sports they do not believe alcohol was involved but they did not say whether any other substance was possibly involved.
• Tiger Woods is undergoing surgery after sustaining ‘multiple leg injuries’
• Longtime friends and Former President Donald Trump releases the following statement:
Statement from Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America:
“Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion!”
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) February 23, 2021
The PGA releases the following statement:
PGA TOUR Statement on Tiger Woods pic.twitter.com/Drmrvw04zI
— PGA TOUR Communications (@PGATOURComms) February 23, 2021
THIS REPORT IS BREAKING RIGHT NOW CHECK BACK FOR MORE UPDATES