December job numbers are out, and Biden again shows how much of a failure he is…
• Non-farm payroll rose 199K in December when analysts had predicted it would be well over 400K
• The unemployment rate now stands at 4%, but over 1 million Americans left the workforce in November.
• Because of the desperation to find workers during 2021, wages have increased more than 4.7% year over year.
• Hospitality (restaurant and hotels) saw the most significant gain with 53K jobs last month
• Professional and business services added 43K jobs in December
• Manufacturing added 26K jobs in December
• Many economists state that 2022 is beginning off to a rocky start.
• According to economists, unemployment for African Americans spiked from 6.5% to 7.5%.
• In conclusion: How much can the liberals continue to blame the pandemic because they see the actual truth that Biden is a Failure