The Biden Administration is reportedly in talks to hand over $450,000 per person to Illegal aliens separated at the border under the Zero tolerance policy of the Trump Administration in 2018.
• This Proposal will be paid by Hardworking Americans’ tax dollars.
• The Biden Administration said that these talks are part of thousands of lawsuits against government agencies over family separation at the border. Radical leftist groups filed lawsuits during Trump’s tenure.
• US Department of Homeland Security and HHS plans to hand out around 1 Million dollars per family affected by Trump’s policies.
• On average, the families that sued have one parent and one child, but the payout could fluctuate on a case-by-case basis.
• Around 940 families have sued the Federal Government, but the Biden Administration claims over 5,500 children were separated from their parents at the border during Trump’s time in office.
• The total potential payout to everyone “affected” is around $1 Billion.
• Many lawsuits claim that the children separated from their families could potentially result in long-lasting mental health issues for the child and the parent.
• Some families can receive upwards of $3.4 Million for their case based on their situation.
• Sen. Tom Cotton said in a statement, “The Biden administration’s promises of citizenship and entitlement programs have already caused the worst border crisis in history—a huge cash reward will make it even worse,”
• Some critics have stated that these illegal aliens are set to receive more money than the families of the 9/11 terror attack victims.
READ TODAY’S HEADLINES ALL IN ONE PLACE.