A new shocking report by Defense One states that Army Soldiers who Refuse the Vaccine would no longer be allowed to reenlist or be promoted as Biden pushes mandates on our nation’s heroes.
• This rule applies to all active-duty troops as well as reservists and National Guard.
• This rule will also apply in states where Governors have banned Vaccine mandates like Florida.
• The Army Secretary Christine Wormuth sent the memo for this new rule on November 16th.
• Once the Soldier refuses to get vaccinated for a second time after consultation and failure to be exempt, they will be red-flagged.
• When Red flagged, the soldier will not be allowed to be promoted, reenlist also they will be barred from receiving enlistment bonuses, schooling, and tuition assistance.
• Wormuth wrote in the memo – “I authorize commanders to impose bars to continued service…for all soldiers who refuse the mandatory vaccine order without an approved exemption or pending exemption request,” she went on to say, “The Soldier will remain flagged until they are fully vaccinated, receive an approved medical or administrative exemption, or are separated from the Army.”
• Army spokesman Lt. Col. Terence Kelley said in a statement About 77 percent of the total Army—active duty, Reserve, and Guard—has received at least one shot, and 72 percent are completely vaccinated, according to the latest data.
• The Army said that Soldiers flagged for refusing the vaccine will be allowed to pursue separation from the military through disability evaluation, retirement, resignation, or separation after completion of service.
• No word as of yet if the soldiers that decide to quit will be discharged honorably or dishonorably.