Congressional Republicans seeking re-election in 2022 hold a massive lead over their Democrat counterparts in a left-leaning poll, terrifying leftists!
• ABC News / Washington Post Poll shows Republicans are in the lead by double digits, which has not been seen in 40 years.
• In the Early Midterm Preference Americans Approve 51% of Republicans compared to 41% of Democrats, according to ABC News
• The most significant factor in Democrats’ decline is Biden, 31% of Americans who voted for him say he’s keeping most of his central campaign promises, and 35% think he’s accomplished his campaign promises overall.
• Biden jobs approval is also bad, with 53% Dissaporving and 41 Approving of his jobs performance.
• In battle states like — Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — Biden’s overall job approval rating is 33% which is 10% lower than the national average.
• 19% of Residents of the states above are less inclined to back their incumbent House members, which most are democrats, and 28% would look around for someone new to support,
Registered voters in the states above favor Republicans over Democrats for the House by a 23-point margin, 58-35%, vs. 7 points, 49-42%, in the rest of the country.
The Biggest factor is that Looking at the midterms, 58% of all adults (and 59% of registered voters) are inclined to look around for someone new to vote for, something not seen since around 1989.
• YOU CAN SEE THE FULL 2022 Mid-Terms RESEARCH POLL HERE